Rebound Physical Therapy Bend Oregon
Bend Westside: 541-322-9045 | Map
Bend South: 541-585-1022 | Map
Redmond: 541-504-2350 | Map
Redmond RAC: 541-504-2350 | Map
Prineville: 541-416-7476 | Map
Sunriver: 541-585-3148 | Map
La Pine: 541-536-7443 | Map
Rebound Physical Therapy has been at the forefront of orthopedic physical therapy, spine care, hand therapy and sports medicine in Bend & Central Oregon since 1995. Rebound is dedicated to providing our patients with convenient, high-quality care, and providing them with the information they need to become their own advocates.
At Rebound Physical Therapy, we treat problems, not just symptoms. Our trained, certified specialists are there when you need them, eager to help you with the source of your problem and teach you about what you can do about it. We understand that your pain is getting in the way of a busy life, and we will do everything we can to help you take control of your treatment on your time.
Rebound covers more specialty areas than any other physical therapy provider in Bend and Central Oregon. Each physical therapy clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment, including aquatic therapy in Bend, Redmond and Sunriver. We’ll work closely with you and your physician to design a treatment program that fits your lifestyle.
Our therapists are orthopedic experts, with extensive experience, diverse backgrounds and advanced training.
No other physical therapy provider in Bend and Central Oregon covers as many specialty areas as Rebound.
- All of our physical therapists are orthopedic specialists, with extensive experience and advanced training.
- Our specialty areas include: chronic pain, sports medicine, pregnancy-related pain, hand therapy, and vestibular rehab for dizziness and balance problems.
- Our specialists provide each patient with individualized attention, spending as much time as needed to ensure that patients leave treatment with less pain, greater mobility and information that will help them stay healthy.
- Rebound Physical Therapy has eight physical therapy clinics – three in Bend, two in Redmond, one in Prineville, one in La Pine, and one is Sunriver.
- Orthopedic acupuncturists are available at all of our locations.
- Certified hand therapists are available in Bend and Redmond locations.
- At Rebound, we will help you get through the pain and on with life.
Who watched the madness of The Blitz Pro Mountain Bike Invite this year at Tetherow?! That is not an event to be missed. Race from Wanoga Snow Park to Tetherow … Read more here…
Another great edition of the venerable Pole Pedal Paddle. Rebound was out in force and had a great time supporting the wonderful Bend community we’re a part of. … Read more here…
We are delighted to announce Joe Nance MPT, OCS, FAAOMPT as the new Clinic Manager at our East side clinic – such a stellar guy, way to go Joe!!!
Read more here…
“Ever since I was 12 all I ever wanted was to be a pro snowboarder; I’m enjoying this to its fullest.” And could you blame a guy?! Bend’s Austin Smith … Read more here…
Who watched the madness of The Blitz Pro Mountain Bike Invite this year at Tetherow?! That is not an event to be missed. Race from Wanoga Snow Park to Tetherow golf course with 4 fun primes along the way and beer seals your final position. The primes:
- First onto the trail – “the hole shot”
- Big air off the jump at Tetherow (in front of a massive crowd)
- Fastest person on the pavement – fastest person down the paved hill clocked on a police radar gun
- Arm wrestling – after the race is done, racers take part in an elimination style arm wrestling contest. Battle of little arms!
REP athletes represented well. Adam Craig won in style by outdrinking his opponent to take the cake. *You are officially finished with the race once you’ve downed a beer at the finish line. Carl Decker (and his significant other Tina Brubaker) both won “fastest on the pavement.” What’s their secret?! Sam Schultz and his long locks showed the most style in the “big air” contest. Serena Gordon rocked the jump and finished in the money in 4th. Nice job y’all!
Top 5 Men & Women:
- Adam Craig / Katerina Nash
- Todd Wells / Megan Chinburg
- Carl Decker / Teal Stetson Lee
- Josh Carlson / Serena Bishop Gordon
- Brennan Wodtli / Carolin Gehrig